Khan Grand Chess - "Serbest" - Allowed
Set Up Khan Grand Chess "Serbest"
It's a loading chess variant. It means you load your chess pieces onto the chess board.
8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, 1 king
Pawns are divided in 6 Mongol pawns and 2 Subedei pawns.
Objective in this chess game
Veni Vidi Vici Khan or Check Mate
Chess variant 10x10 with the Khan element. You can place a piece on the board or move a piece that is already on the board. A piece that is
on the board can capture or move. The Kings Landing is up and including the seventh line
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 are loading grand chess variations. That means that you don't have a fixed start position.
- You are loading your pieces onto the board. Khan grand chess variations 10x10 use only the classic chess pieces. Not one extra piece is needed.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 don't have castling.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 don't have capturing En passant.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 are preferrably played rapid (black presses and white begins loading)
- Pawns in Khan grand chess variations can go all directions (not diagonal), all the times one or two squares and capture like classic chess pawns. They are called Mongol Pawns.
- Two pawns in Khan grand chess variations have an distinction (a hairband), these two can also capture backward and are called Subedei pawns.
- Due to the fact that Khan grand chess variations 10x10 are loading chess variations you can have two bisshops of the same color.
- Pawns don't promote, Your king promotes to Khan.