Khan Grand Chess - "Perdesiz" - Without Curtain
Set Up Khan Grand Chess Perdesiz
It's a loading chess variant. It means you load your chess pieces onto the chess board.
8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, 1 king
Pawns are divided in 6 Mongol pawns and 2 Subedei pawns.
Objective in this chess game
Veni Vidi Vici Khan or Classic check mate
In this Khan Grand Chess variant there is no separation in the middle. It resembles how Big Board Chess is played.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 are loading grand chess variations. That means that you don't have a fixed start position.
- You are loading your pieces onto the board. Khan grand chess variations 10x10 use only the classic chess pieces. Not one extra piece is needed.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 don't have castling.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 don't have capturing En passant.
- Khan grand chess variations 10x10 are preferrably played rapid (black presses and white begins loading)
- Pawns in Khan grand chess variations can go all directions (not diagonal), all the times one or two squares and capture like classic chess pawns. They are called Mongol Pawns.
- Two pawns in Khan grand chess variations have an distinction (a hairband), these two can also capture backward and are called Subedei pawns.
- Due to the fact that Khan grand chess variations 10x10 are loading chess variations you can have two bisshops of the same color.
- Pawns don't promote, Your kings promotes to Khan.